Thursday, October 21, 2010

Red Wine Changing Stool Color

sketch # 006 ... and more!

And here, the new sketch !!!!!



Beautiful as usual interpretations of the DT
here's my ...


is ok, I'll be repeating with the subject of the pages, but what can I do if my favorite??
But how beautiful my potato??

Ve I can see better in a photo taken during the party for his baptism


A special mention goes to his aunts scrapbooking we are so close and that in addition to a most welcome regalone, Giorgina also prepared for a diaper cake BELLISSIMAAAAA!!
At home no one knew her and I am stunned ....
Specifically, the thanks goes to Desy, Alessandra, Kushi, Alessia, Rachel


but also to Emanuela , Tiziana, Annalisa and Irene that day could not be there.

And a very special thanks also to Father Stefano has done to his girl a fabulous cake ....


PS: note the touch that gave the scrapbooking mom?? : D

But back to us ... because I realized that the last post talked only of the layout made for Sketchalicious and since both the materials used that theme are the same (in fact the page I pulled out of the leftovers: P), I show that I have also to design The girls did do de Cartareccia Saturday ... A little small
albumin with a simple case of jeans.




One last thing, thanks to Ross, Ball and Sonia for thinking of me and my LOVELY blog


Thanks! Sometimes
pleased to receive a sincere appreciation: D

And then here are 15 that want to turn the prize ...

:)



0 comments:

Post a Comment