Thursday, December 2, 2010

Funeral Book Of Condolences

Sketch # 009 ..... furious! + Latest news: D

So, I planned this post a few days ago, but today I really have to do a little side note ....

Yuppieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee


Yes I would have liked, but I am equally happy to make it to second place if she is the first

Brava
my friend !!!!!!!

This But the thing you have to be read, are the opinions of Simona , part of the jury, but also one of my favorite scrapper.

1st place: Kushi (Federica real)
[ my opinion : always innovative design, personal style and unique and special ability to make the photos "normal"]
2nd place: ; Valentina Marino
[ my opinion: the graphic perfection of its IT, the use of details never take for granted, and the beautiful photos ... definitely a scrapper from the top talent in the media]
3rd place: Lucia (dazed)
[ my opinion: for the creative use of alternative materials and recycled, sympathy and 'originality of its pages]


Thanks Simon, my heart.




And now I leave the original post.



Hello everyone! Here's the new sketch.


I must say that when I saw all these flowers I took a hit, I immediately thought of those pages in the French style that I like to watch, but do not realize, in the end I found a solution a bit 'more "proletarian" I do not mind!


Have you noticed that there's George??
This time the page is dedicated to an event for which I worked so hard but in the end gave me a lot of satisfaction!
Yes, take this opportunity to finally post some pictures of the convention "Creative Vipers" and especially in my section of the "Viper scrapbooking "

The event was very successful, so membership, beautiful place, delicious sandwiches and lots of laughs! ;

This is the first picture I took on the morning of Saturday, after having prepared, along with my precious and ever-present friend Kushi (thank you !!!!) the table for the first course.
How exciting to see that sign with your name on it! Of course I brought it home, I think there Scrapper on photos of the event. A big thanks also goes to Alessia who has been giving me two hand even during the times in which he had no courses and Rachel came to my rescue in the preparation of the kit:)

And here is a selection of images of the four courses in order:) The preparation of the kit



Our room

the second room

Anita smiling with his shop
One of the mythic facets of Alessandra

All work








And one last shot with the brave people who are left till the last minute!!
(Of course I did not think to take group photos at the end of each course: ()



Thanks to all !!!!!!!!!

Ah, you begin to prepare for the 2 / 3 April 2011, interesting news soon: P





0 comments:

Post a Comment