Sunday, February 27, 2011

Where To Get A Brazilian In Plymouth

Sketch # 14 most scrapbooking FOR ME!

Hi! Today, after more rich than usual:)

In late here's my page 14 of the sketch Sketchalicious

I must say that I sent it to Simon several days ago and I put it on.
When Friday came out with our interpretation of the post I have a little 'crooked nose, this page does not convince me and I'm sure the problem is the title: too big! E 'out of proportion ... By now I had sent and then the public as well, but if it turns me (and I know that I will run) will make some changes soon!

Anyway the sketch was to follow this


really nice, good Lara ! And this time more than ever, there are interpretations of dt I like a lot:)

The second argument is the publication of the post, finally, for scrapbooking pages done for me on SCC.
I had the great pleasure of scrapbooking for Simona Gughina two photos of the sweetest:)
The top A4 blocked me a little ', is the first time ever that work in this format, but the end I have to say that was funny!
Simo really hope you like it !!!!!


here and a collage of all the pages arrive.
In the penultimate row you can not see the Facciotto Giorgina of my scrapbooking for me Rita.
Thanks Rita: D I'm looking forward to better see my page.


Last thing, a picture that I like a lot and I just sent kushin , a self-timer with her, me and Georgina: D: D


Patat A dock!


0 comments:

Post a Comment