Friday, November 19, 2010

Does Increased Cervical Mucus Indicate Pregnancy

Number 8!

But as flying two weeks ...

Here we sketch


here my interpretation


here and other wonderful interpretations of DT
This adventure is I like a lot, I have never done so many pages so quickly, it is true, one every two weeks is not 'I'm a great record, but for me it is all right. It 's like having to do something "for duty" and then give it a high priority, but at the same time it gives me great pleasure and especially without any constraint, except that a sketch of which we know can be interpreted in a thousand different ways and with all the freedom we need!!

forgot, I would like to participate in the special selection of SCC, but there is now ten days to maturity, are already out 4 races and I have not done anything yet ...
Not a good start, but thanks to a new "friend" that makes me super secretary, in these days, I noted the inspiration and started to think about ....
see .... the challenge is hard, but I have not given up ...

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment