Saturday, November 27, 2010

Portable Salon Sink In Nyc

Test 5 Test 4


This is page mushy-romantic, but then with this song .....
Stay with me always, of course, but there was a time when this need I have felt more intensely, in which I have felt the need to know how not to be alone to face the important things to come ....


On this page I wanted to try something I'd already tried on the fabric in a project for scrapbooking Vipers (BTW, I told you that after the success of first has already been set the date of the second edition?? Oh well, then I will tell ....), decoupage in the scrap.
Who has at least one of us a box full of things to buy decoupage that we no longer use??
This time I wanted to try the effect on the paper and I love it!!
is not crop the image we need as we usually do and stick with glue or adhesive tape, but real decoupage, so that the image has become one with our card.
The effect is great with rice paper and transfer liquid to the past image with a brush over the image, try:)

Materials: Cardstock embossed white, Black Cherry Glimmer Mist and Key Lime Heidi rub-on to swap, Cosmo Cricket alphabet, K & Co tags, stamps and Catslife 7Gypsies, stencil and Tattered Angels Printworks, mixtape American Crafts, paper decoupage floral

0 comments:

Post a Comment