Saturday, November 27, 2010

Pokémon For Jailbroken Itouch



Yes, this year I decided that we want to try the Special Selection of SCC just inspires me. 5
must prepare layouts according to their inspirations, just layouts, it is fantastic!
It 's the thing I love most of the scrap:)

I must say that at first, due to lack of time I was about to give up then, November 21, ie 20 days later than the beginning, I thought that at least one had to do it, then was followed by the second, third ... In short I made them all.

Ah, put them all together because I had to wait for Stephen photographed them.

The inspirations for this year as the theme music. This
the first round:


I inspired a phrase in the text where you refer to that change lives forever and what could forever change our lives if not the owner of these delicious feet?
Two small feet so they managed to disrupt our lives and never come back as before.
A challenging but wonderful change of no return!

you notice that are being doilies?? Paper, rub-ons, stamped ....


Materials: kraft paper, trim and flowers K & Co, Hambly rub-ons, October Afternoon Stamp, tags and paper doily

0 comments:

Post a Comment